Assos' Flagship Bibshorts
The Assos Equipe RS Targa S9 is the flagship WorldTour bib shorts for racing, dedicated training, and cyclists who understand that meticulous engineering and refined equipment can help athletes achieve higher performance.
The Targa classification indicates a foundational redesign of the EQUIPE RS S9 platform. The reengineering process increased performance and comfort, shed unnecessary bulk and grams, and decreased drying time—which ensures perspiration doesn't add mid-ride weight by lingering in textiles.
The new Equipe RS Targa incorporates a panel of Ossidia material across the lower abdomen, adding stretch to better accommodate aggressive riding positions, expand with deep breathing during hard efforts, and relieve pressure for taller cyclists seeking an aerodynamic, second-skin fit.
Type.441 is a gently compressive, silky smooth material that feels more abrasion-resistant than your typical bib short material because it is. It also actively cools while protecting against UV rays and resisting odor. Ossidia is a high-stretch material that enhances breathability while strategically relieving pressure on sensitive areas.
- A-Lock engineering ensures stability and frictionless comfort
- Carbon Xbib limits vertical stretch, stabilizing the chamois
- Skingrip leg bands keep cuff and leg panels secure w/ compressive support
- Updated S9 Sundeck insert is lighter, cooler and features a minimal footprint
- 11mm of Shock-Absorb Damping chamois technology
- 3D Waffle inserts shed grams and increase airflow
- Available in Black or Cyber Blue colorways
- Sizes: S-2XL