Looking to upgrade your cranks to the Cinch 30 system by RaceFace? Make sure not to forget the bottom bracket to go with it! RaceFace cranks are a shop favorite, from the incredibly light and stiff Next SL's to the durable and affordable Aeffects. You wont be dissapointed!
- Standard 6806 retainer bearings
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
- Cups are machined for a high tolerance frame fit
- Includes an industry exclusive inner sleeve to protect against water
- RaceFace BSA30 cups are installed with a RF BSA30 cup tool or with BSA30 standard tools from Rotor, ZIpp, and Enduro
- PLEASE NOTE: when using Turbine cranks, remove the plastic sleeve as the spindle is slightly wider and may cause unwanted tension.