Using the rallyBoxer as a template, Assos designed the Trail Liner Shorts using a new front panel and updated waist design to keep you comfortably supported on the trail. They started with a new woven textile on the front, which is a high-stretch, ultrasoft material developed with breathability in mind, keeping you cool and dry when things heat up. The waist has been constructed with a tall V-shaped panel that comfortably molds to your lower abdomen while in the riding position.
- OFFROAD insert:10mm of memory foam and patented elastic insert interface, with targeted thickness at the rear for optimal comfort and support in the more upright mountain-bike position.
- goldenGate:A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert' side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- 3D waffle:A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- Aerofit:An ultrasoft warp-knit fabric that' woven with an open structure for maximum ventilation, featuring high elasticity and built-in odorControl.
- impactPad:Removable, lightweight, and flexible 8mm viscoelastic polyurethane pads that have a perforated surface to increase breathability and freedom of movement.
- Composition: 78%PA 22%EA