Assos MILLE GT Ultraz Winter Bib Tights are engineered for the harshest winter conditions to ensure no amount of weather interrupts your winter program.
The MILLE GT Ultraz Winter Bibs are constructed with an arsenal of winterproof textiles to deliver unmatched levels of insulation, breathability, and weather resistance. With double-layer protection throughout and a membrane-backed front panel, the Ultraz stand in as the most protective bib tights in their regularFit platform.
Assos began with the same highly insulating brushed-back RX Heavy that's used in their Winter Bib Tights, but added a second layer on the outside for added protection. For this twinDeck construction, they applied NEOS Ultra textile—an ultrathin 2L softshell with PU bonded membrane that's water-resistant and 100% windproof—to ensure this element-facing section of your legs and glutes remains protected from snow, rain, wind, and low temperatures. As with the Winter Bib Tights, RX Light makes up the backs of the legs for added breathability and comfort in this high-flex zone.
The fit of the Ultraz falls into the regularFit category, which means they’re lightly compressive with their double-layer design, but not as tight as the racingFit apparel. The fabric panels flex with each pedal stroke, as they're both pre-shaped and sewn to fully wrap and support the upper leg muscles, knees, and calves while in motion. The insert is their proven MILLE Winter Insert, cleverly sewn with reversed seams into the RX layer only, yielding the smoothest possible feel against your skin.
- RX Heavy: Applied to the skin-facing side of the legs, this brushed warp-knit fabric has been developed to provide exceptional comfort, wick moisture, add high levels of insulation, and remain extremely flexible. 290g/m2, ECO water-repellent, and odorControl.
- NEOS Ultra: Added as a second layer along the leg panels, it’s a patented 2L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency. Weight: 190g/m2; Breathability: MVP 44,500g/m2/24h; Water Column: >10,000mm; Elasticity: 4-way stretch.
- twinDeck: Double-layer fabric construction boosts insulation using a combination of NEOS Ultra and RX Heavy textiles.
- RX Light: Lightweight, asymmetrical-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to provide light insulation and boost comfort on the backs of the knees. 205g/m2, ECO water-repellent, and odorControl.
- MILLE Winter Insert: The MILLE elastic interface insert, evolved. New black colorway, and our proven 8mm of memory foam, this insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide, flexible bib straps converge at the upper back in a Y-shape design, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades.
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch. Includes MILLE GT line graphics and climaCode.
- Reflective Bands: Placed on the backs of the calves for added visibility.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit.
Water Resistance: Yes