The Ultimate Standalone Short For The Discerning Rider
Bibs aren't for everyone, but their absence compounds the difficulty of dialing the perfect ride-tuned fit. The Assos Men's Mille GT C2 Shorts may be the perfect compromise.
The bib-free zeroPressure Waist embodies Assos' C2 AEPD click-fit ethos with a secure hold on the sides and back, and a panel insert on the front stretches to accommodate aggressive positioning on the bike and deep breathing during hard efforts.
The MILLE GT platform is designed for training and endurance cycling. A lack of bibs makes these shorts ideal for indoor cycling, when less is often more.
Assos' Type 429 fabric is flexible enough for a streamlined fit; breathable enough for the heights of summer; compressive enough to respond to and support your body; and substantial enough to resist the abuse of countless kilometers. A true daily workhorse.
- Zero pressure waist: innovative fit reduces sag and ensures shape retention
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: a silicone treatment creates a secure hold w/ no restriction
- Mille GTC C2 chamois moves with your body rather than against it
- 11mm of Shock-Absorb Damping chamois technology
- 3D Waffle: patented three-layer perforated foam increases breathability
- Sizes: S-2XL