Dedicated To Hard Work In Tough Conditions
Engineered for training and racing in the cool, dry conditions of spring and fall, the Assos Equipe RS Spring/Fall S9 Bib Shorts are the pinnacle of hard work. These shorts are built for cyclists committed to the racing and training program, regardless of falling temperatures.
As the warmest insulator, OSMOS heavy uses its aggressive warmth with a gently compressive stretch to preserve your core temperature in cooler weather. A 2-layer panel of Sphere Ultra adds the protection of a weatherproof, breathable membrane. The antibacterial Equipe RS Insert delivers comfort that will keep you in the saddle for miles.
Perfect for cooler temperatures that don't yet warrant full-leg coverage, the Equipe RS S9 Bibshorts are a clear choice to enhance your cycling closet. Featuring goldenGate stitching to anchor the front and back of the insert while letting the body float, allowing the chamois to move with you.
- A-lock engineering makes for racingFit-level comfort and stability
- Butterfly pattern wraps around lower back and legs for uniform compression
- TwinDeck insulation preserves your core microclimate for super performance
- Carbon Xbib limits rear vertical stretch, stabilizing the main body panel
- GoldenGate stitching allows for more comfort and freedom of movement
- Antibacterial Equipe RS insert has a microfiber booster top sheet
- SuperAir microShock foam fills gaps between body and chamois while pedaling