Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both in the same day, the Teravail Washburn tire is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners.
- Designed and inspired by experiences riding and racing rolling coarse-gravel routes
- Centerslick tread pattern minimizes rolling resistance
- Tall shoulder lugs add traction through corners and over soft surfaces
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort
- Durable, bead-to-bead casing protects against both punctures and sidewall cuts
- Ideal internal rim width is 23 mm