- Insulated with Primaloft Gold Aerogel on the back of the hand for an unrivalled warmth to weight ratio.
- Primaloft Gold ECO with grip control insulation features on the palm. It provides exceptional warmth, grip and is made of 90% post-consumer recycled fibers.
- Constructed from a water-repellent stretch fabric and featuring a thin leather palm for enhanced grip.
- A brushed fleece lining enhances comfort.
- Reflective fingers enhance visibility and touch-screen compatible pads on the thumb and index finger ensure functionality.
On the palm, Primaloft Gold with Grip Control insulation features. The thin construction of the insulation gives great warmth yet has minimal impact on feedback from the handlebars during a ride.
The palm outer is covered in supple and soft goat leather for grip and durability. The rest of the glove is constructed from a bonded water-repellent stretch fabric to ensure hands remain dry.
Riding in dark winters can be hazardous and as such the glove includes a number of features to enhance rider visibility, including reflective POC logos and reflective material on the two outer fingers.
For functionality, touch-screen compatible patches are included on the thumb and index finger, making it possible to use a smartphone without needing to take the glove off.