Here's proof you don't need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails. Equipped with an all-new, longer, lower and rowdier chassis, we've added 27.5x2.8 wheels and tires to the Fuse 27.5 to create a bike that lets you hit rocks and roots at speed with absolute control.
ROWDY BY DESIGN
The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube improves maneuverabilty on tight trails. And while this Fuse's 27.5x2.8 tires give it tons of traction and stability, it's also compatible with 29er wheels and tires.
Fail to nail the geometry and advanced designs will still amount to nothing on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
SMART PARTS PICK
• Plus-size tires provide insane traction and stability on the choppiest trails.
• 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Judy Silver TK fork.
• Highlights include hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post, and single-ring drivetrain.
- 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Judy Silver TK fork.
- Highlights include hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post, and single-ring drivetrain.
- Plus-size tires provide insane traction and stability on the choppiest trails.
Specialized A1 Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, tapered head tube, internal cable routing
RockShox Judy Silver TK, air spring, 42mm offset, 130mm of travel
Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 32h, 12x148 Boost
Stout Trail 27.5, 38mm internal width, disc-specific
Presta, 40mm valve
Butcher GRID TRAIL, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.8"
Slaughter GRID TRAIL, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.8"
Stout, forged alloy, 76mm BCD
Shimano Deore, M5100, 11spd
Shimano Deore M5100, SGS, 11-speed
Shimano Deore, 11spd, 11-51t
KMC X11EPT, 11-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
Shimano BR-MT200, 180/160mm
Shimano BR-MT200, 160mm
Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm
Specialized Trail Grips
Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
TranzX Dropper, 30.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M-XL: 120mm