The Timberjack is Salsa's aluminum hardtail mountain bike that’s equally at home on singletrack or bikepacking to places you’ve yet to discover. Designed with fast-handling trail geometry, clearance for either 29" or 27.5+ wheels and super short chainstays, aid in it's nimble agility. Alternator dropouts facilitate diverse drivetrain setups and emergency "just gotta get back to the trailhead" gearing.
- 6061 aluminum butted frame
- Alternator dropouts provide increased setup versatility
- Short chainstays and long front-center for nimbleness and agility on the trail
- Front triangle space is maximized for framepack use
- Internal cable routing
RockShox Sektor RL, 130 mm travel, 15 x 110 mm
Shimano SLX, 10–51t 12-speed
TranzX JD-YSI05JL2, 30 mm Travel Adjustable, XS/SM = 125 mm, MD/LG = 150 mm, XL = 170 mm
Shimano MT400 32h 15 x 110 mm hub, WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 29" rim
Shimano MT510 32h 12 x 148 mm hub, WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 29" rim
WTB Trail Boss G2 TCS Light/Fast Rolling 29 x 2.6"
* Specifications are subject to change without notice